MonitoringIT gives to IT Departments involved in Pivotal CRM Systems administration a simple and effective way to monitor infrastructure components, processes and services:
- Monitor LCS, ANM, PLM and almost any other Pivotal CRM service.
- Receive e-mail notifications on the occurrence of failures on the monitored processes.
- Store detailed information of failures in a Microsoft SQL Database and Event Viewer.
- Flexibility to create and plug in your own monitoring modules.
- Built-in modules to monitor disk space, Pivotal Business Server tests and checks, Pivotal Active Notification Manager, Pivotal Integrator Connector notifications, Pivotal License Manager, SharePoint Services, database tests and checks, COM+ components health, machine resources such as CPU/RAM/Disk, SharePoint connectivity, Pivotal system configuration and machine software inventory.
- Open architecture that allows creating and plugging in new modules to monitor custom services.
- Simple and intuitive management console that allows monitoring several servers and services simultaneously.
- Monitor task notification storage in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Database or Microsoft SQL Compact Edition 3.5 data file.
- E-mail alert notification via SMTP.
- Event Viewer notifications to be read by management tools such as Microsoft
Prerequisites: Any Pivotal CRM system and version
For more information
- Download the MonitoringIT Datasheet
- Download the MonitoringIT Features details
- Look at this video showing a demo of how it works
- Contact Us